Sigh. This makes me so happy. First of all, look at all these amazing, imaginative places that I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Second of all, it’s a MAP. I am a nerd about maps. Terabithia? And Where the Wild Things Are? *happy dance* Also, Sodor! What up, Thomas the Tank Engine! Fantasy is AMAZING, guys.
Oldies But Goodies
2012 challenge anticipation! awesome cover Balzer + Bray bloggy business blog tour Bloomsbury book reviews books Brigid Kemmerer CCC childrens Cinda Williams Chima contemporary YA DAC dac 2012 debut debut 2012 Delacorte BFYR Dial Disney-Hyperion dystopian YA EgmontUSA Entangled fairy tale retellings fangirl! fantasy fantasy YA Farrar Straus & Giroux favorites five stars Game of Thrones giveaway Harlequin Teen Harper Teen hello historical fiction historical fiction YA historical romance IMM Jennifer Echols Jodi Lynn Anderson Kensington legend of korra middle grade MTV Books mystery new releases oldies but goodies paranormal YA pile of shame Putnam Juvenile Random House randoms Razorbill recap recommendations reviews rewind and review romance Scholastic science fiction YA series Seven Realms Simon & Schuster stacking the shelves TBR challenge thoughts time travel top ten tuesday tv love upcoming releases urban fantasy ya waiting on wednesday WANT
- RT @jessiexmachina: If someone is tweeting about a book they just bought or are about to start, DON'T @ THEM TO SAY HOW MUCH YOU HATED IT f… 1 day ago
- This little fluff ball of cute was at the Book Barn, taking a little nap on a rainy afternoon. 😻… instagram.com/p/BTKZj4vAW0_/ 1 day ago
- Sup, Hillz. #chappaqua #chappaquany #hillaryclinton #stillwithher instagram.com/p/BTJ23RgAqGg/ 1 day ago
- HAPPIEST OF ALL THE BIRTHDAYS TO @bringmybooks!!! ❤️❤️❤️ 2 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Child of the Prophecy by Juliet Marillier goodreads.com/review/show/12… 2 days ago